That has been my life the past few days. I tell ya. I have been so busy but I have no idea what I have been doing. I called every vet in and around town trying to find the cheapest and finally found it. So I took Cami in for her 2nd round of puppy shots. Rather than costing the $90 after a 25% discount it was only $50! HUGE difference to me. So she is healthy and goes back for round 3 on December 29th. Potty training is the same, no accidents cause I take her out. She still doesn't tell me she has to go though. No accidents is what really matters to me. She also hasn't gone to the bathroom in her cage!!
I have gotten most of my shopping done. I picked up my MIL's on Saturday, ordered my FIL's online today so now I just have to get my moms. She finally gave me a clue as to what she would like to have so that is wonderful! Travis' has decided that we will be buying each other gifts after all so now I have to figure out what to buy him and pick up a few small things for the girls and that is it my friends. Now I have to turn my attention to the baby shower I am cohosting at my house in less than 2 weeks.
My guess is that from now till the 16th will be a blur. I have a million things to do between now and then. Finish the shopping that I have left to do, wrap everything and get it sent out, help plan a baby shower & get my house spic and span. I have a million little things, like help out at school in the morning, a Girl Scout Party tomorrow night, Thursday is Muffins with mom at school, Friday is my playgroups Christmas party, next Thursday is the school Christmas brunch, oh the list goes on and on. So I need to sit down and actually figure out a schedule of who, what, where ect. Once I have a plan and a schedule I will be fine! lol
3 comments:
Busy, busy, busy!
Aww, and I was going to call you tomorrow too. Does this mean I HAVE to do housework?? ;-)
I think the whole month of December will be a blur to most of us! Good luck getting everything done!!
My head is swimming just from reading what you've done and will do!!
Post a Comment