I am crazy shopping lady these days! I keep buying more and more and more!!!! I do have a couple of small things to get still, like some Easy Bake oven mixes and some stocking stuffers for Kaylee and her Dora Potty seat. I have to pick up Travis' work gifts but other than that I am finished. Now I need to be strapped down to my couch so I don't buy anything else. Both of my kids have PLENTY (or too much) stuff for Christmas. Kenzie is getting about 10 articles of clothing this year which I don't normally do. So I am cutting it down to 5 boxes (Kaylee has 5 articles of clothing too so they will be even number to open, just more in Kenzie's boxes. Kaylee really doesn't need clothes since she has gotten some new plus she has Mykenzie's hand me downs so she is really just getting pj's. Kenzie however definitely needs shirts so I took care of that today. I have it so each girl will also have 13 toys to open, some are double in the package but I just really feel the need to make sure they have the same amount. I guess I am stupid but oh well. I got Travis done today, which I went slightly over budget but I found a really good deal and had to get it cause he needs it anyhow. I need to get him some socks for his stocking still though, BUT THAT'S IT!!! OMG I feel like I am crazy buying everything in sight now! I bought some stuff for myself today too. I am gonna give it to Travis and tell him that is what he got me for Christmas! LOL I am excited to get them too! Just some shirts and sweaters. Now he doesn't have to search. He is taking the girls shopping on Saturday while we have Chandra's baby shower here. Good Luck to him is all I can say! It is gonna be a mad house and he will have both the kids, I hope they both make it home alive cause he doesn't have the patience for shopping with both girls while it is crazy busy. Heck, I don't either! LOL
Well I am off to shop again... I am gonna pick Mykenzie up from school and *hopefully* find what I need for Travis' work gifts at Walmart and *possibly* get the rest of the stuff on my list. It will depend on how nosey Mykenzie is being when I put the stuff in the cart. If she sees it I can just tell her that is her gift for Kaylee, which I may do anyhow, Merry Christmas Sissy, here is a potty seat! LOL I am going in with blinders on, wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment