Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Ok That's it!

I am done shopping! I am not buying another thing!! I am going out tomorrow to RETURN some stuff. I went through all of my lists and decided that I don't need some of the things I bought. The girls would be happy to have them but they would just get tossed aside quickly after and not to mention they will have Christmas money and gifts from family coming as well. I went over my budget for Travis so I am taking a couple things back of his. Nothing that he will miss or care about. After that the only store you will catch me in is a grocery store. I got Chandra's baby gift today and am done with all of Travis' work gifts and Kaylee's stocking stuffers so thats it. I feel very happy that I don't have to shop anymore, especially since Mykenzie's last day is Friday and I wanted everything done by then. I will go that morning to mail stuff out.

Now for the dog! GRRR! She is ticking me off so bad today. First off she pooped on my floor today after which she stepped in it, Kenzie picked her up (didn't know she had pooped) and had poop down the front of her shirt from Cami's paw. So that is nasty to begin with but then I am cleaning it up I put my hand down on the floor a ways away from the intial pile into another one. This was probably just the stuff from off her paw but nasty still the same. Cleaned it up, locked her up, then let her out to eat, took her out a little later, she did her business outside and a half hour later she peed on my freaking tree skirt!! UGG! I clean that up take her back outside, she pees, I bring her in, I go upstairs to wash Kenzie's hair come back down (we are talking 5 minutes max) and she has chewed Kaylee's boot up. Not so bad she can't wear it but bad enough that if she does people can tell the dog chewed it!!! Not to mention all the biting she's done today and don't let me forget what happened 1st thing this morning! I go to let her out of her cage and take her outside and she is all wet. Now the cage is not wet so she must have pee'd and proceeded to soak it up with her fur! So yes, I was giving her a bath at 7:15 this morning. Lets just say she is at the top of my shit list, and apparently I am at the top of hers. Why did I get a dog again.... good thing the girls like her, well when she isn't biting them!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I hear ya--I'm ready to sell my dog today too! It must be in the air ;)