Thursday, December 07, 2006

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

We had snow today! Just flurries but it was great! Kaylee loved it and said "It's so pretty, mommy" Of course we were out running around in it rather than sitting cozy in front of the fire, which is my preferred way to see snow! LOL
We went out and got the stuff for Chandra's shower. Now we just need food and we are set :) Well other than me cleaning my house! It is a good thing I have a week cause that is how long it is going to take to clean it.
I have pretty much completed my shopping between yesterday and today. I went to Kohls yesterday and the stuff I bought there for Kaylee was on sale cheaper so I ended up getting over a $13 credit. I finished my shopping for Travis today. Now I need to pick up some coffee to go with my moms gift and I will be finished. Well *technically* I still have to get an ornament for an exchange and pick up some stuff for Travis' work and the last part of Mykenzie's teachers gift but that is all little easy stuff. I am sure I will end up picking up some extra things for the girls between now and Christmas but I have all the things I really wanted and could be done now. I just can't help myself sometimes :)
I am loving the holidays! Tomorrow Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer is on!! One of our favorite Christmas movies and we have been jamming to all the Christmas songs on the radio!!! I am so happy to be finished with my shopping, the stress has now passed and I can enjoy the holidays. We will be going out to look at Christmas lights soon. I heard on the radio the other day that there is a house near me that has their lights set up to music and they said it was really cool. Since it is so close we will defiantly have to go check it out. Anyone else know any good spots to go check out lights?

No comments: