When the Magic Eraser came out, it changed my life. I told everyone that would listen, including random strangers in the cleaning aisle. I cannot imagine cleaning my bathtub or kitchen sink without it. I use the magic eraser about every day.
Now I have another cleaning product that has made my life better and I must share it with you all. I have had issues with my dishwasher leaving a nasty soapy film on my dishes. I replaced my dishwasher because of this. This led to fights with our Home Warranty company, the purchase of a new dishwasher which leaked and ruined my floor, and finally getting a new one that worked...for a while. Now it is back, the hardwater build up on my dishes. About 5 months ago I discovered a product that made me never have to worry again about my clean dishes being dirty. Lemi Shine is the name of it. It is about $3.50 and you can find it at Target and Publix so my guess it would be about anywhere. Here are some photo's to show the difference. The first I washed without Lemi Shine cause I ran out, the other I stuck them back in the dishwasher and rewashed using Lemi Shine. Seriously a fantastic product.


4 comments:
Oh my dishwasher does this often. I am going to be getting some Lemi Shine! Oh and I agree about the Magic Eraser. I just now started using it and I LOVE it!
Love my Lemi Shine!
Thanks for the recommendation. Kim has been having that same problem with her dishes/dishwasher. I'm going to let her know about this.
Happy to help :)
Post a Comment