So here is the plan...
I will lose 10 pounds in 5 weeks the date isn't really anything special, just want to lose it and that seemed reasonable...
I weighed 148 pounds when I went to the doctor on Monday which is obviously unacceptable at 5ft 2. This puts my BMI at 27.1= overweight
BMI Categories:
- Normal weight = 18.5-24.9
- Overweight = 25-29.9
- Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater
My home scale this morning said I weigh 144.4
I will be using my home scale to keep track as that is what I have access to. So the goal is to weigh 134.4 pounds or less on May 14th
This is a lofty goal considering how busy I am going to be over this next month with school, girl scouts and life in general but I am determined. I am NOT going to go out and buy a new wardrobe to accommodate a fat ass. And since I have no summer clothes that will fit me as of now I have to lose or I will be roasting this summer ;)
In my fantasy world I would weigh 125 but lets just keep it realistic for now.
Wish me luck!
2 comments:
Good luck, I know you can do it! BTW, if the BMI index thinks you are overweight, it's nuts, you are THIN!!!
you can do it.. I dont like those BMI calculators and you are an example.. you look great and it says you are overweight?? what?
I can understand that someone's ten pounds to lose bugs them as much as my, well, lets say many times the ten..
p.s. drink lemon water and eat lots of watermelon..:)
Post a Comment