I am on spring break this week!!!! I am overwhelmed by the amount of things that I must do while home this week. It just started and I am already feeling like it is almost over. I have errands to run, cleaning ( a LOT of cleaning), garage sale pricing, girl scout business to handle, did I mention cleaning, a book to read and paper to right, studying, oh yeah and my nursing entrance exam is tomorrow..... good thing I decided I am not trying to get into the program for the fall any more since I have yet to try and study for it. It will all get done though, I am sure of it. Words can not express how happy I am to have this week off. It came at the perfect time!
The weather here has taken a turn for the better! It has been beautiful here the past couple of days. Now that I said that it is sure to snow tomorrow. I haven't really done anything to enjoy it cause there was too much going on this weekend but hopefully it sticks around.
Mamma Mia! was Friday night. I had so much fun!! I really love going to the theater, which I have always known but never really took advantage of it as an adult. I guess that was one good thing from taking that class with the crazy lady last semester. I am already trying to see what I can go see next :) The show was really good, sadly I forgot my camera so I don't have any pics of me and the girls who went :( We all had a good time though.
Yesterday Mykenzie and I went on a special Junior girl scouts only trip to Build a Bear. The girls all had a really good time and spent way too much money. The stuff there is just so darn cute though! Mykenzie has been like 4 or 5 times now and poor Kaylee had never been. So when we got home and she cried cause she wanted to go (even though I did buy her an outfit for one of her bears) poor kiddo. So um, Kaylee and I will be headed to Build a Bear next weekend while Mykenzie stays home with daddy. She is just so cute and pityful it is hard to say no to her. Plus I am a total bad mom for never taking her before now. I have a feeling that is going to be an expensive day.....
Mykenize had her second report this year due today. I am keeping my fingers crossed that she does well on the oral presentation. I did not make her study this person like I did her last so she doesn't know about him as well as she did the last report. Glad it is done though. One less thing hanging over our heads to do. Now if I could just get rid of this sickness I have been carrying around for a month!
No comments:
Post a Comment