Update time:
School is almost over, well for me anyhow.
* I have not had to attend my English class for 2 weeks now and don't have to return, though I do have to finish writing my research paper.
* I only have 1 class period of my dosage calculations class and then the final exam. I am really happy to be finished with this class, but not nearly as happy as I am to say that...
* I only have 1 class period left of my A&P class!!!!! OMG I am sooo happy! I have class Tuesday, a lab exam Thursday and my final the follow Thursday.
That is the good news. The bad news is I have a lot of information to cram into my head before all those exams! Crap! it will be fine. It really will.
I am officially taking A&P II in the summer. I tried to avoid it. I did not study for the Hesi (nursing entrance exam) on purpose... Still after all of my efforts I still managed to be 1 of the 80 out of 650 that got picked to be in the nursing program in the fall. So back to my original plan. Putting on my big girl panties and taking this 4 week class. It will be fine. It is going to kick my butt and I am freaking out about it but it will be fine. It is what it is. It will be good prep if nothing else.
I am excited and freaked out about the nursing program all at the same time. I wish I had someone I know that made it in too, but like my wise husband said, I would have been stupid to turn down the opportunity when it was offered cause it may not be offered again. Damn it! I hate when he is right.
It will kick my butt, however I will be so glad I did it in the end and it will all just be a memory.
On to other news about me. Yeah I am way too stressed out to worry about my weight currently. School will be over soon and I will deal with it then. My 5 week bit was a pipe dream. How about I shoot for July instead? I am going to do it though, I really am :)
The girls are doing good. Mykenzie is ready for school to be over. Kaylee just goes day by day. She has made a new friend with the neighbor and is having so much fun running outside everyday to play with him. Mykenzie has recently been granted a little freedom and can roam a little around the neighborhood with her friend.... hopefully she doesn't abuse it and lose it. She is feeling like such a big girl and is certainly doing a lot of changing these days. Hard to believe she will be 10 in two months!
The hubs is on a get things done kick. He decided that after five and a half years of contemplating it, we should actually get a fence put up. They are coming next week at some point to do it. We are also either going to build a patio off the deck or cover the deck... decisions decisions. Maybe I will deal with estimates for those things when I am done with classes.
We have been busy with life, school, work, girl scouts, house crap ect. It's a crazy life... but it's our life. Sorry J&K lovers but I just had to throw that in LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment