Friday, January 08, 2010

2010

Another new year has begun.  Time to reflect on the past year and look to what the future will hold in the new.  Looking back at my new years resolutions I made in 2009 pretty much ended up being a bust.  It feels like it was a month ago I made them and felt like I had all the time in the world to accomplish them, yeah, not so much.  Starting in 2010 I have only a few resolutions I want to make

* Study and do well on the Hesi Exam
* Get a 4.0 in the spring semester
* Figure out what I am going to do with my life if I don't get into the nursing program
* Stress less~ after 29 years I am finally beginning to learn what matters in life and to let things go that don't ~ still a work in progress but I plan to do even better this year.
* Get my organization back.  I have lost it over the past 2 years and I miss it very much.
* Once again getting my scrapbooking caught up
* Oh and what the heck, lets add losing 15 pounds to the list as well, what would a resolutions list be without that one!
* Get my scrap/craft area organized and set up better
* Re-do my laundry room
* Finish loft decor

No comments: