Saturday, January 16, 2010

Jacy Bolin?

Time to hear that called daily again during roll.  The spring semester began Thursday and has left me feeling like I am so far behind already.  I am writing this while taking a break from the past 3 hours of working on reading/ studying Anatomy and Physiology.  Tuesday night I got an email from my professor telling me that we would be having a test on Chapters 1-4 in a week (class hadn't even started yet)  fast forward to Thursday during class and that man was go go go.  Oh yeah and he informed us we will have a test on Chapter 6 on Tuesday, this tuesday.  It isn't like 1. the material is easy or 2. that the chapters are small.  they are long chapter with SO MUCH information!  I knew this class was going to kick my ass.  I guess I am going to have to live and breath A&P for the next 5 months.  Pray for me, I need all the help I can get.

I am taking a second English class and Dosage Calculations too.  I haven't had the dosage class yet it wont start till the 25th since it is a Monday class and it is MLK day this Monday.

The next few months are going to be crazy.  Is it sad I am already looking forward to May 6th, AKA finals?

Seriously pray for me

No comments: