Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Craftyness!




Part of Mykenzie's teacher gift
Back of Clipboard for M's teacher
Floating glass frame (given to my FIL)


Ornament for part of M's teacher's gift
A and B frames for Abby and Brielle
Kaylee's teacher's gift
Back of K's teacher's clipboard
Polk a dot ornaments for Mykenzie Kaylee, Lily, and K's teacher
Bath Salts from Craft Day with moms group
My first adventure in jewelry making thanks to Moms craft day
Pendants from craft day
Tree of life pendant from craft day... yep I am shocked I made that too
One of 2 buckets I made this one held M's teacher's gifts
Floating glass frame
Christmas floating glass frame for Aimee
Floating glass for Mom
One for me too
Photo blocks for Aimee
Ornaments cuter in real life~damn flash
Ornaments
My B ornament
My Believe ornament
Home floating glass for Aimee
Ornaments for Mom

Ornaments for FIL
Ornaments for Aimee's family
Ornaments for Dad and Jen

No comments: