Monday, August 03, 2009

Kaylee's new exciting thing....

While in Virginia Kaylee did something that I have wanted her and Mykenzie to do for a long time. I have been hounding Mykenize about it for many years but just recently started on Kaylee. Mykenzie still has absolutely no interest and says no way but Kaylee agreed and I jumped on it. So while shopping with Nanny, Kaylee took the leap and got her ears pierced!!!! YAY!! I am so excited about it!





My big brave girl didn't even shed a tear. She got pretty teary eyed after that first one but she held it together and only let out an "ouch" and did the second ear like a champ. I am so proud of her she did such a good job and was so very brave. She looks so cute!! I love them! I told her she could pick any of the earrings she wanted and she picked the cheapest pair! lol

5 comments:

Heather S said...

what a big girl. Love them!! So pretty. Caitlin has absolutely no interest in earrings either. I'm hoping Paige will.

Shannon said...

How cute and she was so brave!! Elena would love to have earrings, but I'm going to wait until she's a little older.

Christy Sanford said...

ah ...very sweet!! sydney has no interst either... too funny...

Barbara said...

Kaylee is so brave! She looks so pretty in her new earrings!

Amber said...

adorable!!