Sunday, June 28, 2009

Kid Speak

My kids have been cracking me up lately with the things that come out of their mouths. They don't mean them to be funny but they are. Here are a few....

Kaylee~ While we were getting ready for Mykenzie's birthday party yesterday.
K~"Mom, I need to get a license"

Me~why?

K~"I don't have a license for skating and I want to roller skate."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mykenzie~ Travis and I come downstairs in the morning and she is playing on Poptropica on the computer and is super excited.

M~"I found a cheat on youtube!"

Both~what?

M~"It was a Hallelujah moment!!"

(we went on to tell her she was not allowed on you tube without parental supervision)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kaylee~ this morning after using the bathroom.

K~"Why do we have to wash our hands after we go potty?"

Me~Cause you get germs on your hand from wiping your bottom.

K~"But we don't touch our bottom, the toilet paper does."

Me~You still get germs on your hands, you have to wash them.

K~"What will happen if we don't wash them? Will God kill us right now?"

Me~(After attempting not to spit my drink all over the kitchen floor) No babe, God will not kill you now, but you still have to wash your hands.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Kaylee might be onto something, though...if everyone who didn't wash their hands was hit instantly with a bolt of lightning, the swine flu panic would have never happened.

Barbara said...

They are hilarious! I can't believe Mykenzie is looking for cheats on Youtube and having hallelujah moments! lol

Barbara said...

They are hilarious! I can't believe Mykenzie is looking for cheats on Youtube and having hallelujah moments! lol