Thursday, July 02, 2009

It's July!!

Half of the year is officially over. I am now only 2 days away from beginning my last year of my twenties! yikes! In 22 days Travis and I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary! Oh my goodness time is flying by us.

Today we had a BEAUTIFUL day at the zoo. It was perfect weather especially after last week being so hot you couldn't even breathe when you walked outside. We went with Chandra and Barbara and all the kidlets. 9 kids in all and they were all pretty good. Some whining about being hungry and tired but overall a pretty good day.


So on Saturday we had Mykenzie's skating party. The kids all seemed to have a pretty good time. Kaylee impressed me to no end. That girl had never put skates on her feet before and she did really well. She fell quite a bit but I was amazed at how well she did. Mykenzie did MUCH better this time around. This was only the second time she'd been skating and her confidence has grown a ton. She ended up having 14 kids come so it was a pretty good party. My party girl was terrible and we were very rushed in the party room but the kids had fun anyhow. No one got hurt so it was a good day. Jenna's kids were able to make it with Dawn. It was great to see them. I told Jake he probably didn't remember me but he said he did and gave me a big hug. He is just the sweetest. It has been a while since I have seen them and they have grown up so much. It was great to see them on that day, it was the 2nd anniversary since we lost Jenna. It was good they had something fun to do. Here are a few photo's of the day :)

1 comment:

Barbara said...

That looks like so much fun. I hate that we were gone :(