You never fully appreciate your home till you are away from it for awhile. I am glad to be back home and settling into our routine and our lives again. We had a great visit to Ohio but it is good to be back. As always drama comes with the fun but what can you do some people just refuse to grow up. Most of the trip was quite fun though and I got to spend alot of time with my friends this time which was fabulous. I had a great time hanging out with them, I wish we lived closer to each other so we could hang out more often. We have decided that our overnight adventure will be a yearly thing :) Maybe without the drama of The Pub though ;) I didn't get a chance to see many family members this trip, well just my dad and Aimee really. I wish circumstances were different so I could see some others but they are what they are and sadly there are never enough hours in the day to spend time with everyone. I hope to go up when Aimee has her baby so hopefully I will get a chance to see more family on that trip.
Photos will come in another post....
1 comment:
Hey that was so sweet. I had a great time TOO!!! If you can find it I started my own blog. It is tittled "boy crazy". I cant figure out ow to invite people to it. I am going to need some assistance. LOL
Post a Comment