I have been dying to get on here and blog but my computer caught a virus thanks to facebook hackers so I was afraid to do much. Last night it totally stopped working (internet) and my virus protector software finally (after me running it at least 25 times) decided to catch the dang thing. Seems like it is working good now so hopefully that took care of the problem.
Travis was in Ohio over the weekend cause his good friend graduated from college. Because of this it was just the girls and I hanging out all weekend including mothers day. Travis gave me the best gift of all (next to peace and quiet) cash. So at some point (maybe while we are in Ohio) I will be shopping for some clothes. Kaylee had a mothers day "party" at school last Thursday. They had the lights off and had the kids escort their moms into the class and show them to a chair. Then they got lotion and gave hand and foot massages :) It was so cute! They were all so proud and happy to being doing that for their mommies. Then they presented us with our gifts which was a coffee cup that they painted "mom" on and made fingerprint flowers. Very cute (though not usable).
Saturday we had a birthday party to go to and some errands to run. Saturday night the girls wanted to sleep in the same room. Somewhat unusual on Mykenzie's end, Kaylee always wants to sleep in Kenzie's room but the big one isn't usually on board with the idea. About an hour after they had been tucked in they came downstairs and asked me what I like to eat for breakfast. Aren't they too sweet. I told them while I really appreciated that they wanted to do that letting me sleep in and then get up and make them a special breakfast would be a wonderful gift :) So they did :) I made the pancakes and let them have chocolate milk for breakfast, which got me an "I love Mother's Day!" from Kaylee. LOL
They both made me some cards and Mykenzie gave me a coaster with her picture on it that she made at school. Very cute. Thought it was funny I got a coffee cup and a coaster, gifts that go together :)
We did alot of cleaning the rest of the day. Of course now you can't tell I did anything cause it is a total disaster but it was really great to see it clean for a few hours anyhow.
Tuesday was Kaylee's graduation and today was her last day of school but those deserve their own post.
No comments:
Post a Comment