Tuesday, May 19, 2009
My Girl Scouts
We had our long planned for, highly anticipated Girl Scout Bridging/ Awards Ceremony last night. We had 6 of my Brownies (including Mykenzie) and 2 Juniors bridging to the next level. It went so good and we have gotten several compliments on how good it was! yay!! My brownie girls have worked really hard this year and no matter how much I complain I really enjoyed having them (most of them) Next year I will only have 3 brownies down from 12!!! We had six bridge and 3 haven't been coming to meetings for some reason. One had to quit, one always drops out mid year for some reason and the other I am not sure where she went which only leaves me 3 girls unless we have new girls join. It is crazy. I don't know what I am going to do with only 3 girls! It will be like a walk in the park. They all did a really good job during the ceremony though so I am pretty happy with the whole thing. It is nice to see all of your hard work pay off. Kaylee got a few patches too and a future girl scout certificate :) She was thrilled to be involved in the ceremony, this was the first one she was allowed to participate in since she is only 4 and you can't be a registered scout till they are in kindergarten. Picture time.....





No comments:
Post a Comment