Tuesday, November 04, 2008

History has been made!!!!!



Barack Obama will be our 44th President of the United States of AMERICA!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!
American's have risen above and proved that we no longer see the color of a person's skin but the person themself. Congratulations President Obama and congratulations America for finally getting it right for the first time in 8 years!!!

5 comments:

Riki said...

Love your hand colored map, congrats on your guy winning.

Margie said...

WOO HOO!

Jacy said...

My map is a copy of one Mykenzie brought home from school for homework to fill out so the "O" and "M" blocks are on there from that. I have had such a great time tonight watching this unfold, I wish I would have had a party!

Shannon said...

Amen!!! I am so thrilled to finally be happy about a guy in the White House. It's been 8 LOOONG years.

Barbara said...

I admire your enthusiasm!! Congratulations! I too love the map :)