So our temps have been all over the place lately from mid 40's to high 70's, it is nuts. The one thing I have found to be most strange though was the leaves hadn't changed and started to fall. Last year by the beginning of October most of the trees have lost their leaves. But right now they are all beautiful! The trees are perfect and even my tree's leaves are turning RED! They have never changed since we have lived here so it has been quite nice to see them turning red :) This is what makes fall so great for me, it really is beautiful!
To update all the happenings in our lives lately that don't involve politics...
I have lost my calendar which also means I feel as though I lost a limb. Notebooks and calendars keep me sane and now I lost 2008. I have all of my old calendars since HS and now 2008.... GONE. I am so upset.
Mykenzie had her first Orthodontist appt on Wednesday. He basically told me what I already suspected. She will need a palate expander. This will only have to stay in for 3-4 months, which I didn't realize, I thought it would be longer so that is nice to know. She will also have mini braces (yeah, I never heard of them either) on her top teeth for 10-12 months. He thinks that should fix her issues but he is giving it a 50/50 chance that she won't need anything else done. Here's hoping. Waiting for the call to tell me how much cash we will need for all this. I don't really care cause no matter what we are getting it done, but it still sucks.
I have dove into Christmas preparations and have purchased several things for the girls as well as some materials to make some things for people as well. I am addicted to craft blogs these days (if you have a really good one pass it on please) so I am hoping to make some gifts this year. I made the cutest things for my nieces that they will love, if you are around me alot you already know but I can't post it on here cause they read this and they can't know (well my nieces don't read,as they are 2 and 3 but their moms do) I will post pics after Christmas though cause I love them :)
I guess since I am moving on to Christmas prep, I should probably go ahead and put the Halloween decorations away, especially the outside ones! lol I would much rather recover a notebook ;)
1 comment:
I'm with you on the calendar! I really hope you find it soon!!!
I'm loving the color too! It seems more beautiful here than it has been since we moved here. I've been meaning to take some pictures!
That's great news that Mykenzie's orthodontist experience should be a relatively short amount of time! Hopefully the $$ will reflect that!
I need to put halloween stuff away too!
Post a Comment