Guess what I learned how to do this weekend. I learned how to thread my sewing machine!! That's right people almost 2 years later I got it out of the closet, dusted it off and made it work :) Now don't get too excited, it isn't like I busted out a pattern and made my kids a fall wardrobe. I did however use it to stitch on a scrapbook page. My next step will attempt to make some pillows, then who knows maybe I will try a pattern. For now I am just happy it is threaded!
Not much been going on here. I have been laying low these days. I have gotten some scrapbook pages done. I am now caught up to this time last year! Woo Hoo! I am so ready to be caught up and to be able to scrap in the moment for fun rather than for catch up. My pages aren't wonderful but they work. I'll add them to my scrap blog soon if ya care to see 'em.
Today was our first day of fall break. We didn't go anywhere fun, just to pay a bill at the bank, to the grocery store pharmacy and to the post office. lol Excitment I tell ya. We will be heading out of here to find something fun tomorrow cause I am not staying cooped up with the girls all day again. It is like their little bodies have a clock to start fighting around 3 everyday cause that is about the time they see each other daily. Add them not listening and talking back and that sums up about 3 straight hours of my day. yeah, we will be getting out of the house tomorrow! lol
I need to search and find some fun fall activites going on other than the pumpkin patch that I have already been to once and am already over it. BUT I already have more dates scheduled to be there! lol A birthday party, a playdate, a girl scout trip and a school trip. We will be going to the Halloween at the zoo thing this year. We went the first year we lived here but haven't been back since so I think this is the year to go. Oooh and our playgroup is planning a trip to the apple orchard to go apple picking!! How fun will that be?!? I am really looking forward to that one!
Nothing else going on. We will hopefully be busy this week and I will be seriously starting my Christmas shopping soon! yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment