Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas Everyone!

We had a fabulous Christmas this year! The girls both loved all of their gifts from everyone. Kaylee got lots of horses and My Little Pony toys, playdoh and baby dolls and baby doll accessories. Mykenzie got board games, video games, dog/animal toys and baby doll stuff. They went shopping today so they could spend their money from their PaPa and Uncle Tony and Kaylee picked out more Ponies and Mykenzie picked out more dogs! lol They both got some clothes too. Uncle Mike sent them both some money and I think they are going to get a membership to the Discovery Center with it since they both loving going there so much this way we can go more often. They will both have some left but they truly don't need any more toys so they may save it till they find something they are dying to have :)

I had an awesome Christmas! My husband spoils me for sure! I got the wine rack I have wanted for my kitchen for 3 years and haven't bought, a belt (totally needed it badly), a car charger for cell phone, and some other things but my main gift was my laptop and a wireless router!! Yay! I am so excited to have this thing! I totally love it. Travis was pretty happy with his iPod. I got him the 80gb video one so he can put a TON of songs and movies on it. I think he will love it even more when he is traveling alot. Not a Wii but still pretty good I think.

Kaylee is such a dramatic kid to begin with but watching her open her gifts was too funny this year. Everything got a huge smile a loud squeal and a big hug! Mykenzie was even more enthusiastic this year. Normally she just opens, looks, and tosses them aside this year she was alot more excited this year. We had a relaxing day playing with new toys and eating turkey :) It was a great day, but now we have to find a place for all the new toys and get our house back to normal, take down the tree ect. Just think in 11 months we get to do it all over again :) I hope all of you had a wonderful day too! Pictures will be coming later, I haven't had a chance to install the software for my new camera yet :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jacy,
You and Travis make such a nice looking couple and your girls top it off to make such a nice little family. Thanks for posting your photo I enjoyed seeing it and reading back on all your blogs, The last one I read before tonight was the gingerbread house , tonight I caught up on them and enjoyed reading about your family. Children are such a Blessing, Enjoy them while they are little. They grow up way too fast.Hugs and Prayers