Sunday, December 02, 2007

It's killing me!




This doll may send me out of my stress free state of mind! lol Ok so I am not really stressed just a little annoyed. Since it works out in my favor I am glad that it is happening but annoyed none the less.

I originally purchased this doll with dark hair for Kaylee. It was so cute and I just knew she would love it under the tree this year. Well once I got it home and showed it to Travis after the kids went to bed I saw the fine print in the bottom right corner of the box that told me that it was in fact Spanish speaking only! So once Thanksgiving break was over I exchanged it at Toys R Us for the blonde since she is not Spanish speaking. Problem solved. I went to Target a few days later to continue my shopping and found the same doll for $10 less. So I bought it there and returned it to Toys R Us to save my $10. I was just going through the ads and what do I see, oh yes, the same doll once again for $10 less than the last price I paid! So I am totally happy that I get it even cheaper but I am annoyed that these stores just don't put the lowest sale price from the get go so I don't have to keep returning stuff!! I guess most people don't take advantage of going back for adjustments. So I started out paying $60 and this week will end up paying only $40, who knows maybe next week I will get it for $30! Pick a price people!!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Hey, $40 is better than $60 regardless of if you have to go the store multiple times, right?

Don't forget where you park ;-)

Just keep telling yourself: "This is so much easier than finding a porcupine costume"

Riki said...

I got that same doll for Haley's birthday present. :)