I so love Christmas cartoons! Watching Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, the Grinch, Frosty the Snow Man and Charlie Brown Christmas take me right back to when I was little like my girls are now. I love that we share that time together and the tradition of watching all the Christmas specials continues. I don't think I have missed them ever since I was a little girl. Seeing how much they love watching them and how excited they get when they come on every year makes me love them even more.
We have been enjoying all the Christmas specials as well as listening to the all Christmas radio station and singing Christmas songs in the car. This is such a fun time of year!! It is so easy to get so consumed with everything you have to do and get so stressed over the little things that you don't truly enjoy it. I am just having a great time buying things for our family this year and enjoying all of the fun things, the simple things like singing Christmas music and watching cartoons, to taking a drive to enjoy every one's Christmas decorations. Seriously, it is "The most wonderful time of the year!"
2 comments:
I couldn't agree more!!
I felt like a loser when I first read this because when the kids are watching movies, I usually try to get things done!! So I made a point of sitting down with them and watching a few "Rudolph", etc. and it was great!
Thanks Girl!
Post a Comment