Are you ready?? I am so beyond ready. I get too excited too soon and now I that I have been done shopping it took the fun out of it! lol I suppose I need to go do some other fun things instead. I plan to take the girls to see Santa, maybe today. We also may do our Christmas cookie baking today. Travis has to work work work so we wont see him too much but then he is going to be off off off so he will be here all the time! lol He has is work Christmas party for his "guys" tomorrow night, he decided to take them to dinner and then to play laser tag. He is pretty excited about it. He is so convinced that he is getting a Nintendo Wii for Christmas, I really hope he isn't too disappointed when he wakes up Christmas morning! I think while he is at his party and my kids are sleeping I am gonna tackle all of the wrapping that needs to be done. I have mailed all my gifts that needed mailed and they should have them all by now! yay! I mailed my last batch of Christmas cards out yesterday, most are local so they should get them pretty quickly. I hand delivered some to give it that extra "personal touch" aka I was being cheap! lol
So, Kaylee all day yesterday walked around saying "This is the worst Christmas ever!" Travis asked her why and if it was a bad Christmas or a good Christmas. She said it was good. So we explained that good would be best not worst! lol Now she is saying it is the "Best Christmas ever!" I am sure when she sees that she is getting 2 of the 3 things that are at the top of her list she will really think that it is indeed the best Christmas ever!
1 comment:
That's cute "The worst/best Christmas ever"!!
Post a Comment