
Our walk for the Leukemia Lymphoma Society is now officially less than a week away. I am happy to say that today I finally surpassed my goal. Thank you so much everyone who has given their hard earned money to such a great cause. Those of you who still want to donate there is still time!!! Check the links to the left on this blog for the link reading Sponsor Me in the Walk. It is easy to do and will only take 2 minutes of your time. Our team is doing great I can't wait until the day comes and I can give you the final total of what we have all raised but it is looking pretty good so far!
1 comment:
I'm glad you met your goal!
I wish so much that we could contribute, but you know how crappy my financial situation is :(
Post a Comment