Saturday, March 03, 2007

Less than 2 weeks now!

I can't believe how fast time is flying past us. We now only have 13 days until we leave for Disney World. I am still not ready, meaning I have to go clothes shopping but other than that we are set. I have my dog booked in a kennel, and though I feel a little guilty about it she just can't come with us. She is such a little scaredy cat I hope she doesn't have a stroke around all the other dogs. I guess she came from a pet store though so she should be used to it.
The girls are really excited about going. If you say Disney World Kaylee starts jumping up and down and saying it over and over. Mykenzie is excited because it is actually on the calendar now so she can actually see how many days are left. I plan to hit up the outlet mall this week and see what I can find for everyone, I just have to keep telling myself Kaylee ONLY needs shirts and Mykenzie ONLY needs shorts! LOL I tend to buy things cause they are cute (and cheap) and not get what I need. Wish me luck

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Good luck! I hope you find everything you need at just the right price! How exciting that it is so close now!!!