but not quite ready to go. I have some errands to run today like buying diapers, wipes car snacks ect. I have a very small list of things that still need packed. Mostly stuff for Kaylee since she was sleeping when I did it and there was no way I was risking going in her room to get stuff. Luckily most of the things I am bringing for her were hanging in the laundry room so I could pack them last night. Mykenzie is totally packed except for bath/hair stuff. That is quick and easy and pretty much all I have left to pack for me too. Good thing since we are now 2 days till we leave. We still don't know what time we are heading out but Kenzie doesn't have school so it will be determined by when Travis can get off.
I FINALLY went and saw Norman yesterday for a hair cut. About half of my playgroup goes to him and loves him so I figured chances of him screwing my hair up were pretty slim. Most of you have lived through my tears of past hair cuts and know there have been some pretty bad ones. When Rachel tells you "Oh my God, what did they do to you?!?" You know it is not just in your head! LOL Thankfully those days are in the past and he did pretty good. He made it very curly though and I am sure I will not be able to duplicate that so hopefully it still looks decent once I give it a shot. I am defiantly NOT good at doing hair, so I am crossing my fingers.
I am off now to go shower and attempt to make my hair normal so I can go get some errands ran, and yes to those of you who ordered cookies from afar, one of my stops today will be to the post office to mail them out :)
2 comments:
Your hair looks awesome! How did it look after you fixed it yourself?
Enjoy your trip, I bet you can't wait to be done with all preparations and on the road!
I must see pictures of the hair!!
Post a Comment