Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Take this test and find out how well you really know me!

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Quiz here

8 comments:

ashkaitnjakesmom said...

OMG, I could have sworn it was Charleston!! WTF?! I so sucked at yours!! :(

ashkaitnjakesmom said...

Oh and when the heck did you ever live in NY?!?!?! I swear you marked some wrong! LOL I tried it again and it wouldn't take my new answers! :(

Jacy said...

Ok Part of that was my fault. I do always SAY Charleston, but really it was Summerville :) Charleston itself not a great place to live. Outskirts of it I suppose. I lived in NY when I was my kids ages, I guess from 2-6ish. I tried to make it hard for ya. I will delete one of yours and maybe it will let you try again ;)

Amber said...

I never knew you lived in NY, either. I figured NC was more likely than NY.

Also, the chore one is totally unfair. Anyone who knows you knows that you hate ALL chores ;) LMAO.

The date you got married was just me being a big klutz and marking the wrong one, because that one I definitely know.

ashkaitnjakesmom said...

Okay I reregistered and retook it. I wouldn't let me change my answers when I tried again!! So now at least I got an 80. lol

chandra said...

OK, I suck worse! I second guessed myself a couple times and we all know you should never change your first answer.

Amber said...

I find it very funny that (according to our scoreboards), Travis did better on my quiz than on yours LOL

Anonymous said...

How do I know what I got wrong? I want to know. I think it was the car and chores. Let me know.