Thursday, March 08, 2007

A good report

I had a parent teacher conference today and Mykenzie's teacher told me that she is doing wonderful. Mrs. Watson said she tried to find something that Mykenzie needed to work on and she couldn't come up with anything. She is in reading level "I" right now which is where she is supposed to be by the end of the year so she will be well beyond that by then. She is excelling in Math and her Handwriting has improved dramatically since the beginning of the year. She also said that she has been doing much better with listening. She said Mykenzie was never bad but she is now staying in her seat and raising her hand rather than getting up and going to the teachers desk to ask questions and overall listening better. Mykenzie is definitely ready for 2nd grade. I knew she was doing well but it is nice to hear her teacher talk so highly of her.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Yay Kenzie!!! So glad to hear that she's doing well.

Anonymous said...

How nice. I bet you are proud!

ashkaitnjakesmom said...

Awesome Kenzie!! I love a good report!