Beautiful Thing #1- Today's weather! Right now it is almost 6 PM and is still 71 degrees.
Beatutiful Thing #2- MY CAR! Well the inside anyhow. I cleaned out my car today while the girls played outside. I armoralled the inside, swept it out and even got out my carpet scrubber and washed the seats and the floors. It looks sooo much better!
Beautiful Thing #3- Kaylee's Stroller! Thanks to Kaylee drinking 3 glasses of tea this morning while we were out shopping she completley leaked through her diaper. I have never seen such diaper leakage, her jeans were soaked from the top right down to her socks and her shirt was soaked too. We were at the mall so I didn't realize since she was sitting in her stroller, which was also drenched. Needless to say I had to go into a store and buy her a new outfit and when I got home I scubbed down her stroller. It was a dirty mess too so it needed it anyhow, the smell of urine just motivated me! LOL I even armoralled the tires! :)
Beautiful Thing #4- My floors downstairs! Thanks to Kaylee crushing crackers all over my downstairs (literally crushed crackers everywhere) and dumping a bag of candy on the floor. I swept my floors and they look so nice. (Granted they looked nice before all the cracker crushing and candy dumping too but now they are nice again )
Beautiful Thing #5- My carpets! Not yet they're not but come 7pm they will start to transform. Once the girls go to bed I will be scrubbing my carpets upstairs and the stairs.
Beautiful Thing #6- Clothes! I did find some things while shopping today. I got Kenzie a pair of shorts and a skort, Travis 2 shirts, Kaylee 2 pairs of shoes ( flip flops and tennis shoes) and me a tank top and a pair of shoes (I am taking the ones I got yesterday back) I am going to go to Walmart tomorrow to see if I can find Kenzie some sandals and to Kmart to pick up the ones I found for Kaylee. Then back to Old Navy to grab myself another pair of shorts and a couple tank tops.
Beautiful Thing #7- A Smart Husband. He had his interview today and said of it that he did his best. He got some really really great feedback. And had alot of people telling him how wonderful he is. He said they seem to be trying to prepare him for the fact that he is really good but he may not get one of these spots. I guess he was wrong and it is not 5 people interviewing for 6 spots, there were 12 people interviewing for 3 spots. BIG Difference!!! We shall see. They are afraid they are going to lose him and they definatley don't want that. His horoscope from this week and next from 2 different magazines both say that wonderful career oppotunitys are coming.... I will keep ya'll updated when we hear something, which should be next week. Cross your fingers that the right opportunity comes our way :)
Beautiful Thing #8- Mykenzie and Kaylee! My girls have been so good today. Kenzie helped me watch Kaylee while I was cleaning my car. Kaylee was such a good girl while we were shopping, I mean the kid was completley drenched in pee and never said one word about it (I wish she would have) but never fussed or cried either. Oh and BTW Mykenzie's other top tooth has finally fallen out (2 nights ago) so she no longer has a snaggle tooth in the middle of her mouth! Woo Hoo
Beautiful Thing #9- Vacation! We now only have 9 days till we leave for Disney World! And now that I have some clothes I can start my list of things to pack! It has been driving me nuts not having one this close!
Beautiful Thing #10 A Whirlpool tub! Tonight after the girls are in bed and my carpets are scrubbed in my big tub and wonderful jets is where I will be! I thought it was broken on Monday when I tried to clean the jets but this time luck was on my side and it was as simple as pushing a reset button to get it working again. No, we still don't have power in Mykenzie's room, I will deal with it when we get back from Disney.
Hope you all have a beautiful night
3 comments:
Wow, so many beautiful things! You've been a busy woman getting most of them done!!! You go! And you shopped!!
You've motivated me to get busy and to make a list of "beautiful things".
I hope you are having a relaxing soak right about now!
Prayers for the right job opportunity at the righ time!!!
Life is good!
That cracks me up that you armoralled the stroller tires. Only you would do that! :)
I wish I had a vacation count down, I'm jealous.
Oooh, the tub DOES work! At least you don't have to get it fixed.
Sounds like you had a great, productive day. Hope that everything works out for the best w/ Travis's job :)
Post a Comment