Tuesday, November 28, 2006

My Shopping today

Well I wanted to go to Kmart because their V-Smile games were buy one get one free, of course they only had 1 in the entire store! I so don't miss working at that place!! So I drove to one about 30 miles away and they had a few so I got a Cinderella one (I don't think she has it but I have to check) and a Scooby Doo one. Then I headed back to my side of town for Toys R Us. They had Crayola Color Wonders on sale buy one get one free so I picked a Little Mermaid one up for Kenzie and a Dora one up for Kaylee. They both came with a coloring book, paper, paints and markers. This will be so wonderful for Kaylee cause she always wants to color with markers and I wont let her unless she is going to be getting a bath shortly after, these ones only color on special paper so we are good to go :) Then I hit Target for their 10 piece Graco baby doll furniture set for $20. Mykenzie has been playing baby dolls a lot lately and I think Kaylee will like it too so it will be a gift for the 2 of them to share. I got something for Mykenzie's teacher too so I only have 1 thing left to complete her gift :) After Target I ran to Kohls, I was hoping to find something for Travis' dad there (An Ohio state something, preferably a pullover) but they only had the sucky Titans, so that will have to wait. I also checked out towels for my MIL and found some for $8 each (on sale) but I want to check TJ Maxx first if they have nothing I will be getting those ones. She wants really soft towels, she fell in love with mine when she was here visiting and if I was smart I would have went then and bought some but I didn't. Mine are super soft and I got them at Old Time Pottery for $5 each! Of course they don't have any now. So I then had to check out the toys and I got Kaylee a Dora Princess Castle (not the big one) and it came with a plush Dora doll for $24 and I got the Diego Field Journal and it came with the rescue radio for $24. I got Kaylee a Geo Trax train set too, I already bought a wooden train set but Travis was bummed it wasn't motorized so I got this one and am taking the other back, plus this one was $20 cheaper! I got something for my nephew to go with his rescue pack so he is crossed off my list now too!!! I am getting really close to being done! I just have to find what I am looking for and figure out what the heck to get my mom. I am going to go buy some stamps and get the first half of my Christmas cards out and I will do the rest next week. I can't wait to start getting cards in the mail, it is so much fun :) Now I have to go hide all of the toys in the attic before I have to leave and pick up Mykenzie. I have to enjoy Santa this year, I have a feeling it may be the last year she even believes anymore. That makes me so sad. We are going to watch the movie the Santa Clause with Tim Allen tonight and have a girls night cause Travis is in Chicago till tomorrow night.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Wow girl!! You are on this Christmas shopping deal finding thing! Go Jacy!!!

It is sad that soon the Santa believing days will be over! :(

Amber said...

Cool! I'm sure they'll be very happy with their gifts!