COLD! Oh my goodness it was so cold out today. Yesterday it was BEAUTIFUL, sunny and almost 80 degrees, today it was 43!!! BURRR
It was definitely one of those days where you want to curl up in your pjs and do nothing all day. No such luck for me though. I had to take Mykenzie to a Veteran's Day workshop for Girl Scouts. It was a long 2 hours but the girls had a pretty good time and they earned a Wave the Flag try-it for going. After getting hella lost trying to come home (for like 45 minutes for a 10 minute drive) in the middle of cow country no where (who knew I was so close to the middle of no where?) I finally got trapped on a dead end road behind someone else and I flagged him down and he told me where to go. Thank goodness he didn't think it would be funny to mess with me and tell me wrong cause I was running quite low on gas and I am out of minutes on my cell (prepaid phone). I then had to stand out in the cold for gas, and since the election is over the gas prices are going up, which made that even more enjoyable. Then Kenzie and I went to the grocery store. After that I got in my pjs and relaxed. I did some cleaning and relaxed again. Smelled some candle samples for my Gold Canyon Candle party that I am having Tuesday. I am so excited for it! I need some candles and guess what people are getting for Christmas this year ;-) They are so yummy! Now it is 10:00 and I am going to bed. Travis and Mykenzie want to go do something tomorrow, I prefer to be lazy. I am sure they will win in the end though. Kaylee is sick so I don't really want to mess with taking her out. I ran her into the doctor yesterday and she has what I expected, an ear infection and a cold. She gave her omnicef for her ears and a Rx for cough medicine with codeine which makes her sleepy (NICE!! :P ) She has been much better the past 2 days , so now I am feeling like a bad mommy and maybe she has been sick all along with these nasty temper tantrums she has be throwing. We shall see in due time if she is just full swing in the terrible two's or if the poor thing just hasn't been feeling well. Off to wake her and give her some cough meds, she is in there coughing like crazy in her sleep. Hope everyone is having a good weekend and staying warm!
1 comment:
Sounds like a stressful day!! Sorry about Kaylee!! I hope she feels better soon!! Rest up girly!! I'll need visitors soon! :)
Post a Comment