Soooo. What did we do?
1. Awhile back we replaced our washer and dryer. At that time we ripped the old wire shelf out and repainted the room grey and took the door off.
2. As we finally started this project up again we started by hanging 2 cabinets that we bought at lowes raw and painted black.
3. Mod Podged Scrapbook paper to the inside of cabinets.
3. We hung 2 shelves in between the 2 cabinets
4. We built a cabinet to go beside by dryer with hanging bars for clothes.
5. Finished the top of the cabinets with crown to pull them all together.
6. Added a chandelier
7. Built a drying rack to hang on the wall.
8. Made a bin for missing socks...
9. Embellish a cute tray and add some decor to shelving (including some cute clothespins from Embellished Living ) I still have things in mind for the top of the cabinets but have more important things I need to purchase currently.
10. Turned what used to look like this....
Into BLISS!
**not a huge fan of the thing under the window.... it is either coming down or getting painted blue or white. The curtains will be the same material as seen above on the tray.








3 comments:
WOW!! You all did a fabulous job! I would love to have a hanging space like that, too bad no room in my laundry for one. Great job!
Love it!!!! The cabinets and crown look amazing and all your decorative items are the perfect finishing touches. Love the single sock basket. ;)
I love this!! I have been thinking about doing "something" with my washroom. I may be asking for some guidance.
Post a Comment