1. Cutting crown stinks :( I wish I could figure it out. When I do I may put it everywhere to practice over and over again. I need to make 4 cuts, that's it. Hopefully a tutorial Chandra found me will help.
2. My project is still not done thank you crown molding ^^^
3. Yesterday was Valentines Day. Travis and I went out to dinner and a movie on Saturday and had a good time. It took us many years but I am glad we make time now for some date nights.
4. I busted my butt in my bedroom last week. I finally pulled something together for it. I started it in June! I threw some homemade art on the wall and cleaned up my craft area to add some decorations to my shelves. Much improved. Looks like a room now. Onwards and upwards
5. While cleaning my room I cleaned out all of my drawers and cabinets in my bathroom. I ended up with a bag of stuff I have no idea why I was keeping. Happy to declutter that part of my house. Makes mornings easier already.
6. The sun is shining! We are having a beautiful weather week and it is fantastic!
7. Tomorrow is a half day of school. I may take the girls to a movie, depends on the homework situation.
8. Mykenzie's teacher is in the hospital. She is having issues with her heart. I only know bits of what Mykenzie has told me cause she doesn't know much. Say a prayer for her and her students. They are worried about her.
9. Kaylee is sick again. She is coughing like crazy. Poor girl. She is always the first in our house to catch the germs floating around.
10. I need to get my hair done. Really bad. It is awful. I am waiting a couple more weeks since we are getting ready to go on vacation and will want it done before we go.
11. Ana White and all of the rest of the people who build things and act like it is really easy are liars. It is not easy to build things. It in fact is really hard. It is fun, but it is not easy.
12. Girl Scout cookies are in! If you haven't ordered and want some, I can still get some for you, just let me know. We have already eaten a ton. I need to walk away and hop on the elliptical instead. yikes!
13. I have a girl scout service unit meeting to go to tonight. I cannot begin to tell you how much I do not want to go. I have to drag my kids cause Travis is out of town. I haven't been to one in a while though so I guess I have to suck it up and go. Damn it. Only 3 more left after tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment