Thursday, March 20, 2008

I'll admit I am "that" mom

I take Mykenzie to school in my pj's. Sometimes no shoes, sometimes Travis' sandals with socks. In my defense I don't have to get out of the car and I am only gone 5 minutes. IF I had to get out of the car I would get myself presentable. I was putting the girls in the car this morning to go to school and Kaylee says to me "Mom your hair is a mess" of course I reply, "Thanks Kaylee that is so nice" to which Mykenzie chimes in "No it's not Kaylee, It always looks like that." Lovely. I just looked at her and she quickly replied "well in the mornings it does" Kids are way to honest sometimes

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Oh... gotta love the things kids say!! Hey, I go out with morning hair sometimes... not a pretty site, lol. Of course, Kaya and I share that... she better watch what she says, lol.

Barbara said...

Ok I accidentally posted on the wrong one. This is the one I meant to post on that I can't believe I went out in public looking the way I do in the mornings!

The kids saying that to you sort of reminds me of the blue tooth thing!

Monica said...

Ha! My mom used to take us to school in her bathrobe. Same deal..she didn't have to get out of the car. I would do the same.