Friday, March 14, 2008

Cold!

Ohio in March sucks. I said a couple of years ago that I would never go back to Ohio for spring break. Now stupid me decided it would be a great idea this year. The high the whole time we will be there is 40 degrees, oh and snow. Seriously I am over winter and ready for spring!! I guess next year we will have our butts out in the cold in January going door to door selling cookies. No more phone calls to try and sell them :( This is the LAST year I go to Ohio for spring break! It is such a good thing that I like visiting everyone who lives there. Hopefully this year I will be able to see more of everyone but I doubt it. I am already booked for Tuesday, Wed, and Thursday. Sunday is Easter and Monday is Travis' bday. I have no idea when I am going to see my Grandpa, my Grammy or my Aunt or Uncle even though I really want to see all of them. I will have to figure it out. I wish they weren't all spread out, that would be easier. I guess I will figure something out. Problem is people get mad if I only stay places for an hour or 2 and move on but there is really no other way for me to do it. I have so many people to see and so little time to do it plus working around every one's schedules. Freakin stress I tell ya! Now add cold and snow to it! GRRR

2 comments:

Amber said...

I'm going to remind you of this post when you end up going to Ohio next Spring Break.

I say cancel, stay home & then I can visit you when I come through TN ;-)

Barbara said...

Everyone should visit you when you are there!