We are welcoming Christmas into our house already!!! Our tree is up and is beautiful! Our stockings have been hung by the chimney with care. My new nativity scene is looking nice on my mantle. We just hung out outside lights. I still have some lighted garland to hang inside a little later. I still have most of my shopping to do but I am not stressed about it anymore! I still don't really know what I am getting my kids, I've already bought the things they REALLY want. Kaylee is going crazy for a singing pony. OMG if it wasn't so pricey I'd be handing the dang thing over just to shut her up about it! Seriously she cries every day, several times a day for it. It is insane!! She will be so happy Christmas morning when she opens it up :)
So my house is ready for Christmas and my fridge is ready for Thanksgiving. Travis invited some friends over (I know shocking right, lol). They are bringing some food as well, including the turkey! Yeah baby! I am gonna do a ham and some sides and she is doing a turkey and some sides. Sounds like we are gonna have a TON of food. We will be eating it till Christmas! lol I love the holidays!
5 comments:
Your tree looks beautiful!
Your tree and decorations look great!!!
Your house looks awesome!! Makes me want to get started on mine!!!
What? He invited people over for Thanksgiving? NO.WAY. ;-)
Your tree is so pretty--mine is...er...tacky & child-fied.
your tree is beautiful ,,,I'm waiting for you to come do mine now,,,,,,,,, BWHAHAHAHA
Post a Comment