Two things are back really. You want the bad one or the good one first? I'll start with the bad so I can end on a happy note! lol My pink eye is back! I have my kids, my SIL Angie, and my niece Lily here now. So hopefully I can keep it contained to just me getting it. Luckily the contagious bit will have passed by Saturday when I have a house full of kids for Mykenzie's birthday party. It looks awful but really isn't bothering me too much. Sucks though
The good is that my van is back! I sooooo missed my van after having one with zero features! Seems like it is working good so lets cross our fingers that it stays that way. There is soooo much more room than in my rental van.
Off to get ready for story time. I know I shouldn't be going but Kenzie was looking forward to it. I am carrying Purell with me and I am not touching my face at all, let alone my eyes!
2 comments:
Oh yuck :( I hate pinkeye
How does your van have more room than your rental? I thought your rental was the same type of van that you have? Or am I just an idiot?
It is the same but mine is the extended one or something. You wouldn't believe the difference!
Post a Comment