Na Na Na Na HEY HEY HEY GOOD BYE!!!
Good bye to the Jeep that is!! WaHooo! Hello MiniVan! I ended up getting my van yesterday. It has everything that we wanted other than leather seats but I can live without them. That was something Travis really wanted. It has TV/DVD, stow and go seats (2nd and 3rd row) power doors and lift gate and a WARRANTY! It is a silver 2005 Town and Country. It is actually the one that I found online but we looked at a couple other ones but this one seemed to be the best fit. The intrest rates are higher than we want right now but they insisted that we got an awesome one compared to other people. I am gonna call around and see if I can get it cheaper, we have 3 days to do that without a penalty. It is gonna take some time to get used to cause it quite a bit bigger than the Jeep. I am cool driving down the road and pulling into the garage but parking spaces will take some time to get used to. The front end is ALOT longer than the Jeep so I wont be parking in spaces with cars around them! lol I never said I was a good driver!

Good bye to the Jeep that is!! WaHooo! Hello MiniVan! I ended up getting my van yesterday. It has everything that we wanted other than leather seats but I can live without them. That was something Travis really wanted. It has TV/DVD, stow and go seats (2nd and 3rd row) power doors and lift gate and a WARRANTY! It is a silver 2005 Town and Country. It is actually the one that I found online but we looked at a couple other ones but this one seemed to be the best fit. The intrest rates are higher than we want right now but they insisted that we got an awesome one compared to other people. I am gonna call around and see if I can get it cheaper, we have 3 days to do that without a penalty. It is gonna take some time to get used to cause it quite a bit bigger than the Jeep. I am cool driving down the road and pulling into the garage but parking spaces will take some time to get used to. The front end is ALOT longer than the Jeep so I wont be parking in spaces with cars around them! lol I never said I was a good driver!
4 comments:
Cool Jacy looks very similar to ours other then ours is older, 2000, We bought it new, ours is champaign in color and doesnt have near the options, I'd be happy with just a CD player for being a 2000 though we only have about 48 thousand miles on it. Is your long or short wheel base? And by the way Jacy, Can you still go to my Blogger? I can't for the life of me find it, I don't know my username or Password LOL I'm a trip, And Oh Yea your last spread you sent was really nice , can't wait to scrapbook tghe week after the wedding.E-mail me my blog link if you know it,,,PLEASE!!!!!
Sorry--I'm a dope and had to delete my other comment since it made no sense when I re-read it.
Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I love your van & I think that was a totally clever change of font size ;-)
Looks awesome Jacy! I had a maroon one just like that and still wish I had it!! So much easier with kids!! Enjoy
Post a Comment