Thursday, May 24, 2007

FUCK!

So, when I went to take Mykenzie to school today I realize that the shelf holding lots of stuff had collapsed which sent a 13 inch monitor that Travis brought home from work reeling into my van. So It had black scuff marks all down the side and a "U" shaped dent! I was able to get all the black off with a magic eraser but the dent remains. I sware to God it has only been a fucking week and a half since I bought the van and already! See I went and spent money on Monday for Kenzie's party. It never fucking fails, I spend money and something like this happens. I am cursed that is it. I am so pissed off right now. I thought maybe I shouldn't write excatally what I was thinking but then I decided it is my blog and if people don't like the word fuck they don't have to read this particular post! I think there may be steam coming from my ears right now cause I am just that damn mad!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so offended! Just kidding, girl I don' blame you for being pissed, that sucks! Glad you got marks off, but stinks about the dent.

Amber said...

Can you use one of those dent remover thingys (you know with the mega-suction cup that pulls the dent out)? They used to have infomercials on tv about them, and they seemed to work well enough on there...but then again, that IS tv.

I'd be mad too!

chandra said...

Language! Geez! LOL, sorry couldn't resist. You're absolutely right, it's your blog and you can say what you want. Sorry about the dent, I've been in that exact situation and was furious.