Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving


Hope everyone out there had a great day today. We had our dinner around 2 this afternoon. After Kaylee got over her fit and decided to join us we had a nice meal. Travis was a huge help this year. He helped me prepare food and he totally did most of the dishes and the cleaning up. I am very thankful for him and lucky to have him in my life.

I am feeling better today. Still queezy but the getting hit by a bus feeling is gone. I just hope no one else gets it but I suppose it is good to know that it is short lived if they do. I am more emotional than I'd like to be though. I had the urge to cry so many times today for no reason, and I mean NO reason. I was looking at a CVS and was fighting back tears. I am going to assume that is was a fluke due to the fact I forgot to take a BC pill the night I was sick and had to double up last night. Crazy.

I searched through the ads today and I must say I am not all that impressed that I need to go out into the madness tomorrow. I bought an easy bake oven on Tuesday at Target and it will be $13 tomorrow rather than $18. I may go get a price adjustment. We will see how the kids are acting. Toys R Us has a few game boy games that Kenzie would like for cheap but I would have to get up and go before Travis went to work since I can't buy them with Mykenzie with me and I just don't think I want them badly enough to get up that early and go, so I guess I will pass. Maybe I will look at them online and order them. Who knows. I think we may just have a relaxing day tomorrow. Maybe I will read one of the books I got from the library. Decisions decisions. Right now, I am just passing time, avioding doing anything that I should be doing, until Grey's Anatomy comes on. Kaylee is in bed and Travis and Mykenzie went to a friends house. I decided to pass, due to the queasy belly and Kaylee needing to go to bed and the fact that Grey's is on! LOL

1 comment:

Barbara said...

I'm glad you're feeling some better! I'm glad you guys had a great meal and that Travis was such a big help!!! I don't blame you on the passing on tomorrow's sales. I heard that some companies would offer online sales so I'm gonna check that out in the morning!