Both big and small changes are happening in our home currently... I am officially in school. My first day was Monday and I go back tomorrow. People keep asking how it was and I don't really know what to say other than school is school. It is something that I have to do so I am going to get it done. I don't think it will be as bad as I thought however I am still nervous and I am still a bit freaked about having to do speeches. I think that the next 15 weeks are going to fly by though as well.
Now for some of the changes you can actually see. I mentioned in my last post I was in the middle of moving things around in my kitchen closets... Well after a LOT of hard work I did it. It is done and it is dang cute if I do say so myself. Most importantly though it is such a WONDERFUL use of space!
This is my small closet sized pantry before the redo....

And now it is a coat closet.....

This is my closet before (ish) I forgot to take a photo with all the crap in here. Picture one of those ugly wire shelves with all those coats (plus several more that got moved to the yard sale) with a bunch of crap piled on top of the shelf and a ton of craft stuff, playdoh ect all over the floor of it. You can see where I had to re-mud and tape and deal with electrical in this photo though.

And now...
3 comments:
oh wow. yeah, MAJOR improvement! Bravo!
looks like you got a fancy pantry now...you go girl:)
It's really cute in your pictures but about a million times cuter in person. Can I tell you again how much I love it! And you should be so proud that you did it all yourself, without any help from T.
Post a Comment