"When the engine is running, the 'Malfunction Indicator Light' may flash to alert of serious conditions that could lead to immediate loss of power or severe catalytic converter damage. The vehicle should be serviced as soon as possible if this occurs."
Guess what, that is what happened to my car today. Doesn't it sound splended. I have to drop it off in the morning to see what the hell the problem is. I really should have rolled this thing off a cliff a long time ago. I soooo want to get rid of it but I never will if I have to keep dumping money into it! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Kaylee has been a terror today! I don't know what this childs problem is that she can't seem to sleep past 5 am but it is really really old. Then she would not take a nap today so other than the 5 minutes she slept in the car that was it. It is now 6:40 and she is playing and being good for the 1st time all day. She thought she was going to fall asleep at 5:20 though. I woke her little butt right up and threw her in the shower. Homey don't play that crap!
Another thing for me to bitch about is the fact that I have NO power in Mykenzie's room and the ouside walls of her room also have no power. Which is especially lovely since she is afraid of the dark and can not have a night light now. Travis has to work all week so the weekend he gets to try and figure out if he can fix it or if it will require an electrician. It would be soooo nice to live in Ohio during times like these since I have a father in law mechanic and my best friends hubby is an electrician! Geeze!
On a good note, it was BEAUTIFUL here today! I am talking 73 degrees!!! Of course I was in a bad mood dealing with stupid crap so I didnt enjoy it like I wanted to. Hopefully we have a couple more days like that this week. Or better yet it stays that way.
2 comments:
It sounds like a tripped breaker (re: Mykenzie's room). Did you check the breaker box?...hehe says the girl who isn't even 100% sure where the breaker box is in her own house!
Hope the car issues aren't too expensive.
Wow girl! What a day!!! I hope the car isn't too expensive to fix!!
Let's hope Kaylee starts sleeping later!!!
And of course the power, hopefully Travis can fix it easily and inexpensively when he gets home!!
Hugs!!!
Post a Comment