Well I suppose it is better late than never right? 2007 has been pretty uneventful at our house so far. My new year's resolutions aren't going so great but hey it's only day 8 right? A BIG one for me is to stop cussing. It is sooo hard! I have been cussing like a sailor since oh, age 13! Not an easy habit to break but I am definatley working on it. My other is to stop yelling at people while driving. I am so bad about calling names and yelling at people on the road. Pretty bad when your 2 1/2 year old starts saying "Go Car!"
Can you believe that my girls have a ton of Christmas money and I can't find anything to buy with it? It is mostly Target gift cards but an AMEX gift card too. The money they got we put in their piggy banks and they get to take it with them to Disney World to pick something out there. I think the gift cards I am going to save and pick up some clothes for spring, they are already putting out shorts and swim suits in the stores, by the time we need to buy them they will all be clearance! yay!
Mykenzie went back to school this past Thursday so I am trying to get back in the swing of things. I am not a morning person (nor am I a night person, I enjoy sleeping) so when I got to lay in bed for 3 weeks till 7:30 and now I am having to have left by then is hard. I don't know what I did when school started after summer vacation! Geeze. I guess just shut up and do it right. Thats what I'm doing (except for right now) I am just horribly tired by the end of the day, who am I kidding I need a nap now and it is 1!! The girls have had no problem getting up early both rising at about 6 am every day. Drive me nuts, we don't *have* to get up till 6:45. Even if I am awake I prefer to lay in bed with my eyes shut and trick myself into thinking I'm asleep. My girls obviously take after their dad and jump up as soon as their eyes open.
Travis has inventory at ALL of his stores this week. Which basically means we won't see him and he will be VERY tired when it is all over. He had new years day off and that will be the last day until this Sunday (the 14th). This means he will have to Tivo the Ohio State game tonight that he wants to watch so badly. His 2 brothers are going to the game and he is a bit jealous of that, but what can you do. I am sure they will be calling him from the game and totally ruin the outcome for him. He has $20 riding on it so GO BUCKEYES!
Kaylee has been talking for a while now, and putting sentances together as well. Over the past couple of weeks though it seems like she has become much clearer at what she is saying or something. Some of the things that come out of her mouth just catch me off gaurd. I can't even imagine that she will be turning 3 already this coming summer! Heck I really can't believe that Mykenzie is going to be SEVEN! It 10 years we will be saying it was like we blinked and they were grown. Mykenzie did tell me the other day that she is not going to college because she wants to travel! I told her way to crush my hopes and dreams for her future when she is only 6! LOL I am not really sure where she thinks she will be getting the money to travel? hmm. So I am telling her now she can travel all she wants AFTER college!
I think that probably catches you up on the boring yet content and happy lives here. Well other than the fact that Cami (the puppy) has an ear infection. I didn't know they could get them, but I guess if you think about it, it makes sence. I now have to go sew all of the patches and such onto Mykenzie's girl scout vest, since I finally bought the stuff and she has a meeting tonight. We are selling Girl Scout cookies until Jan. 25th, money due at delivery if anyone out there is interested. :) Have a great week!
2 comments:
Your resolutions sound like mine.....good luck with that :) And isn't it sad that we think sleeping in is 7:30 LOL
It hasn't even reached the coldest part of the year yet (not here at least)--I can't believe there are already swim suits in stores!!
And we definitely want some girl scout cookies. I'll email (or call) when I know what I'm getting. The only thing I know I want for sure is Thin Mints.
Post a Comment